What? We are under 6 months until our wedding! How did this happen? Sometimes, (OK, most of the time) we can't believe how quickly the time is passing. Luckily, we are on track with getting everything done early and we're able to have a day of fun with our Maid of Honor yesterday and celebrated 6 months until the wedding with a bottle of bubbly. It was a super fun day.
In case you've missed any of our great wedding planning leading up to the 6 month lark here's a recap:
* We got engaged while at Tiki Ti in Hollywood California.
* We had our first cake, cupcake tasting that is, at Cupcake Jones.
* I went wedding dress shopping!
* We sent our invitations to our Engagement Party.
* We sent out our wedding save the dates.
* We learned a few things along the way when preparing for our engagement photos.
*We took an engagement trip to San Francisco California.
* We took engagement photos in Union Square, Chinatown, Crissy Field and Forbidden Island.
* We took more engagement photos at Trader Vic's.
* We talked about what kind of a grand exit we would like to make.
* We mailed out our wedding invitations from Bridal Veil Oregon.
* We revealed our tiki wedding extravaganza invitations.
* RSVPS started coming in.
* We decided to have an unplugged wedding ceremony.
* We introduced you to our wedding friendors.
* We talked about what we are going to do for our wedding flowers.
* I found my wedding shoes.
*We talked out making our guest lists.
* We decided to have an iPod wedding ceremony and reception.
Stay tuned! There's a whole lot more of our Tiki Wedding Extravaganza coming your way!
How much longer do you have to go until your wedding day? How far along are you on your wedding planning? Do you think you have enough time to get everything done that you would like to?