6.02.2012

DIY: Tiny Little Stamped Spoons

This is a really easy DIY project. No matter what your skill level is, you will be able to do this one.

I'd seen these little wooden spoons on Etsy stamped with messages and thought they were so cute. But also thought that they cost too much for how few you got. I also wanted the spoons to say a Hawaiian word since they were for our Portland celebration and it give us another way to tie in our Hawaiian wedding, I couldn't find any spoons with Hawaiian words on them and knew I could make these myself,  so I figured I'd just go for it and do them myself.

This article has been moved to our new site, AfterGlobe. Please, follow the link to find the full article, pictures, and instructions on how to DIY Stamped Spoons.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...