4.12.2012

Best of the Wedding Movies

With trying to get everything done from our DIY list for our wedding projects weekend at the beach house, I started thinking about what wedding movies we should watch while working on those projects. I mean really, are there any other kinds of movies we should be watching besides wedding movies while we work on all our projects for our wedding? I think not.

Now I'll be honest with you, there are a lot of wedding movies I do not like. Even though they are supposed to be funny, I didn't laugh. I didn't even really see the point of them. For example, Bride Wars, Runaway Bride and My Best Friend's Wedding. Yes, I know that these are very popular movies with many. However, I am not one of those many.

Below is a list of my all time favorite wedding movies. There are additional wedding movies that I enjoy such as Sex in the City, Muriel's Wedding and The Wedding Planner, but this is a top 5 list not a top 10 list. And with that, Kimmy's Top 5 Wedding Movie Picks!

#5 Sweet Home Alabama
I love me some Reese and maybe, just maybe, parts of this movie remind me of my own life and where I came from. Of course not the being married before part.



#4 Monster-In-Law
When it comes to FMIL stereotypes this movie is spot on. That's all I'm gonna say about that.



#3 The Wedding Singer
What's not to love about a wedding movie set in the 80s? Especially one with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler.



#2 Wedding Crashers
This movie never fails to crack me up! Isla Fisher's character is my favorite.



#1 Bridesmaids
Is there a better wedding move than Bridesmaids? I think not.



Do you have a favorite wedding movie? What is it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...