3.23.2012

Shower Ready!

Tomorrow is my first shower! I am beyond excited. I can't believe that I am actually close enough to our wedding to be having a shower. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Let alone even having a shower since I never though I'd get married.

Later today I will be picking up my girlfriend, Honey, who is flying in from Austin Texas just for my shower. She's one of my best friends from high school. It will be so much fun to have her here with many of my other girlfriends. I can't wait to have all my ladies together. Hoping it will look something like this:

{no idea where this photo came from since I've had it for years}


Ok, maybe we won't all be in grass skirts, but I know many of us will be rocking a vintage vibe. To go with the decor. And theme. And all the things that I love best. Can you guess where the shower's going to be at? Here's a little clue:

{source}

Everything that our Maid of Honor is borrowing from us for the shower is all packed up and ready to go. Outfits are picked out. Camera is charged. Appointments are made. And order's are placed. Now we just need for tomorrow to get here already! Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Did you feel like a child on Christmas morning before your first bridal shower?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...