3.15.2012

Give You a Ring

I don't mean on the telephone. I'm talking about my wedding ring. With such a beautiful engagement ring, I could only imagine a very simple perfect wedding band to go with it. I tried a few on at the same vintage store, Gilt, that Drew got my ring from, but none of them seemed right. Instead we decided to have that very simple band made.

We just ordered the ring last week and I got notification today that it's on its way! Talk about excitement setting in! I'm going to be like Ralphie checking the mailbox everyday for his Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring until my ring arrives! I can't wait to try it on and see how it looks with my engagement ring.

{source

Which way did you decide to go with your wedding band? Simple or bold?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...