1.24.2012

Maui Wedding Planning Trip: Oahu Layover

We are back from our trip and so happy we went! Actually we wish we were still there. Anyone want to get us a place to live on Maui for a wedding gift? Oh, come on! It's not asking for that much. :)

I wrote the blog below real quick in Honolulu, once on the plane and took the pictures with my iPhone while literally running through the airport to catch our flight to Maui. Unfortunately, I never had enough time to post it. I didn't even get back on my computer again until Sunday night. I still wanted to post it even though we've come and gone from Maui to hold you all over until we are able to post about everything we got done on our planning trip and everything else we got to enjoy. Seriously, there's a lot to share and we are so excited to share it with all of you.

*******

Aloha! We are on Hawaii! I can't believe it! Seriously, it's freaken unbelievable! I haven't been here since I lived here as a keiki (child) over 30 years ago. One short island hopper flight from Oahu and we will be on Maui!

This is one of my favorite vintage Hawaiian maps. Loved seeing a huge version of it at the airport.

Loved the bathroom signs at the airport!


We have a lot to get done while on the island and will probably not have a ton of time for blogging. Don't worry, we will blog all about our wedding planning trip when we return to the mainland. If we do find a little time to blog we will make sure to give you all a quick update. Hope you all have as great of a week as we will while in paradise!

A hui hou kakou. Until we meet again....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...