1.14.2010

To Family Blog or Not to Family Blog

That is the question. I asked myself this question when I first started this blog. Did I strictly focus on mine and Drew's tiki life only or did I include our family activities in it, as well?

I'm sure if you have read through any of the posts you would have seen that I decided to include our family activities. Amanda's love of tiki grows every day and she actively partakes in our tiki lifestyle. She attends tiki gatherings with us, works at them, babysits friends' children so they can attend, and very much dresses in the tiki wardrobe at these events. Her being a part of these events and being a part of our lives makes her a part of our tiki life.

Besides, I'm damn proud of her and enjoy sharing about her achievements.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...