6.17.2009

Seattle Tiki Bar Crawl and Home Tiki Bar Tour in the Fall

Here we are only 50 days until we hit the road for our Cali tiki road trip and I have already started planning the next tiki trip. This is still in the early stages, but my friend, Bill and I are already throwing ideas around. There is talks of getting about 10 people together to take the train up from Portland to Seattle, all stay together in a hotel near Seattle Center, have a tiki bar crawl one day and a tiki home bar tour the next day. If you are interested in joining in let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be up for it, I lived there and know lots of people - Professor Knowledge has a tiki bar, but I don't know of anyone else with a home tiki bar.

Justin

kimmy kupcakes said...

We already got a few set up. We are keeping it small. 10 ppl in all from Portland to get together with about 10 ppl in Seattle. I will let know Bill know to add you to the list. BTW, he is having a party at his house on the 27th. You should come.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...