5.07.2012

I Should Be Doing Something

We are at exactly two months until the wedding! I can't believe this. I swear it was just yesterday that we had two years to go. Where has the time gone? 

Right now, besides working on the house for our Portland Wedding Celebration, I've got nothing to do wedding related. I feel like I should be doing SOMETHING. But, I got nothing. 
Sure, I've got lots of projects to finish up, but we are doing all of it when we go to the beach house in a couple weeks. This must be the calm before the storm that they talk about. I might as well sit back, make the most of it and get back to working on the house. That storm will be hitting before we know it. 

The calm before the storm.
{source

Did you have any down time before the big day where you waiting to finish up your wedding projects?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...