12.28.2011

Wedding Slack

I have this whole week off from work. In fact, I don't go back to work until Jan 3rd. Woo hoo! Now my intention during this time was to work on many wedding projects and to finish cleaning out the basement so that we can move forward with the basement tiki bar. It does need to be ready in time for the Portland wedding celebration.

So, what have I done so far? Absolutely nothing! Yup, you read that right. Nothing! Boo! Not that I don't have a bunch to do. I have everything I need to do all kinds of wedding projects.  I have plenty to do in the basement for the tiki bar, too. But instead, I choose to lay around all day with our fur babies and not do any of it.

Wasn't there something else I was supposed to do today?
{source}

Maybe I just needed a day of nothing to fully get me on board with everything that needs to be done. Don't most brides have a time when they sort of hit a wall and need a little time off from wedding planning? They do, right? It's not just me, right? There is just so much to do with a destination wedding and a wedding celebration at home. So much to do!



I swear today will be different. Today I will get started on all of those projects. Today I will feel accomplished and check items off our wedding-to-do list.  Today will be different!

Do you ever feel like you need a break from all of the wedding planning and projects? When you don't feel like doing anything for the wedding, but know that you need to what do you do to motivate yourself to get to work?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...