10.01.2011

The Dress!

I'll admit it.; I was pretty nerve-racked when I went to try on my wedding dress today.  Sure, I didn't let anyone else in on it, but I was more than a little worried.  Worried the dress wouldn't fit, worried I wouldn't love it anymore, worried that it wasn't really THE dress. But, mainly I kept hearing in my head the horrible things that a woman at the bridal shop said to me the first time I was there. (More on that at a later date.)


Doc, who knew wedding dress shopping could be so stressful?
Image from Wedding by color
All of that was settled as soon as I slipped into my dress.  I saw myself in the mirror and instantly knew, it was THE dress. I still loved it as much as I had the first time I tried it on. Even more, actually!


Did it fit? Not completely, but in a good way.  The size I ordered is actually too big for me now.  Not going to complain about that! Just need to make sure to get a few alterations once we are closer to the wedding. 


I can't wait to share it with all of you.  But, you are going to have to wait about 9 more months to see it. You know, on our wedding day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...