9.30.2011

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I'll Love You, Tomorrow!

Wedding dress, you are only a day away!

Tomorrow is the big day! The day I pick up my wedding dress! Amanda, Nicki and Mom will all be going with me for the first fitting. I can't wait! I'm not even sure if I will be able to sleep tonight.

I better get some sleep so I don't look like the Corpse Bride tomorrow!
Photo provided by Wedding by Color
As excited as I am, I am also nervous. I haven't seen my dress in 6 months! What if I don't like it anymore? What if all those other dresses I looked at after I ordered my dress really are better? What if it doesn't fit!? What if?! What if?! What if!?

I know, right?!
Comic provided by Adam and Jenni Get Married
I guess we will just have to wait until tomorrow to find out....


Did you feel nervous when you were going to pick up your dress?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...