8.08.2009

Tiki Madness Recapitulation

Tiki Madness put on by AlexSandra's Vintage Emporium at Tony Starlight's was a hit. I met both Shelly and Liza there for a fun ladies' night. We enjoyed a nice dinner and tiki drinks while watching all the lovely ladies parade around in their tiki finest. At one point, AlexSandra pulled me up on stage to show off the dress I had recently purchased from her shop and gave a great plug for this blog. It was tons of fun. Looking forward to next month's 60's themed fashion show. A show, you may see more of me in!

Tony Starlight's was all decorated for a month of tiki.

As Tony was singing Don Ho's Tony Bubbles, bubbles came floating down on some other friends of ours. It made it even funnier being people that we knew.

How great is this vintage bathing suit?! It's by Portland's own Jantzen Beach swimwear.
Liza and I with a peak of the newest tiki purse I purchased from the fashion show.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...