9.03.2012

You're Invited to an Ultimate Spa Facial Party


I'm thrilled to share with all of you a new chapter in my life; I'm starting my own business with Arbonne! Arbonne is a Swiss skincare and healthy lifestyle company featuring natural botanically based cosmetics, anti-aging products and a full line of detox cleanses. So, yes, as you imagined, I'll be peddling lipsticks and protein shakes and couldn't be more excited about it! I truly love these products!


To celebrate this new endeavor, I will be hosting two parties next week at my home. You are invited to join us at 7pm on either Thursday, Sept. 6th of Friday, Sept 7th for an ultimate spa party. They will both be a child-free time to sit back, get pampered and enjoy some yummy snacks. Cupcakes, anyone? They will both be a child-free time to sit back, get pampered and enjoy some yummy snacks and drinks, all while enjoying an ultimate facial. I would be honored if you would be able to attend one of the parties. Feel free to bring a friend. Or two. For our address, please text, email or give me a ring.

In the meantime or if you are not able to attend, I invite you to explore Arbonne's website and product line. www.arbonne.com  Please, let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...