7.22.2009

Tiki Madness Fashion Show

Please join me on August 4th at 8pm for a Tiki Madness fashion show put on by AlexSandra's Vintage Emporium at Tony Starlight's. AlexSandra always puts on a fabulous show that you won't want to miss. I went to my first one over two years ago and have loved everyone I have gone to since. It's a great place to get last minute tiki fashions for both Tiki Kon and Tiki Oasis or just to continually add to your tiki wardrobe!

Tony Starlight's provides a dinner menu and full bar that is available before and during the fashion show. Tony's Tiki Voodoo Vibes Trio will be providing the exotica musical ambiance. There will be a $7 entertainment fee added for each person to your check. Make sure to call ahead of time to make a reservation or if you would like to share a table with me, please let me know so I can add you to my reservation.

Tony Starlight's is located at 3728 NE Sandy Blvd in Portland.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...